Sloans Creek Farm ~ TX. ~ AGA Member
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder or dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of Redmond RealSalt, preferred (Sea Salt can be substituted)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
It is preferred that all ingredients be organic or homegrown.
Combine all ingredients. Store in a covered, airtight container.
Shake before using to blend. Use on any meat that you want to have a southwest flair.
We use in conjunction with the marinade listed below for grassfed steaks.
Yield: approximately 1/3 cup.