Sloans Creek Farm, Dodd City, TX
- 4 Pastured Pork Chops, thawed
- 1 pkg of organic egg noodles
- 6 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of peanut or olive oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- All-purpose seasoning of your choice
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped coarsely
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered then cut into 1/8” slivers
Note: When available use locally produced or homegrown organic ingredients. Support your local, sustainable agricultural producers.
Remove bones from pork chops and cube the meat.
After seasoning to taste with an all-purpose seasoning of your choice, place the pastured pork chop cubes in a skillet with some olive oil and pan fry until medium-well done throughout. Set aside and keep warm.
While cooking the cubed chops the next steps below can be initiated.
Combine peanut butter and water then blend thoroughly. Add the peanut oil, soy sauce, and vinegar and stir until well blended.
Next, mix garlic, ginger, and cayenne into mixture.
Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions.
Steam broccoli, onions, and pepper until cooked, but firm, for approximately 5-6 minutes.
Drain steamed vegetables and toss together with egg noodles, pastured pork cubes, and peanut sauce.