1. Slice 3 onions and place on the bottom of roasting pan
2. Place a 4-6 lb PROVIDENCE CATTLE COMPANY GRASSFED BEEF brisket on top of onions
3. Cut 4 slits into different areas of meat and insert 4 garlic cloves
4. Sprinkle meat with dried onion soup mix
5. Mix 1/2 jar of apricot jam, 1 cup of water, 3 tbsp of ketchup and 3 tbsp of barbecue sauce
6. Pour mix over brisket
7. Cook for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees
8. For best results, brisket should be made at least one day ahead of time, sliced, and then frozen in its own juice. Thaw and reheat to serve. This tenderizes the meat and makes it more enjoyable.